Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Project 4: Transparency

I must say, painting and applying the same transparency effect from the studies that we did was hard to do. This may be one of the hardest project that I have done for this class. For this project I drew my design on bristol paper then paint over it using acrylic paint. I applied matte medium on top of the transparency.


I really enjoyed this transparency study, however measuring diamonds on a straight line was difficult. First row of diamonds were cut out of color aid, guessing that color of the transparency effect on the small diamonds. 



"Happy Breakage Road"
We had to create an animation piece for our transparency design and it was fun to use, and a different way to look at transparency overlapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment