Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Project 6 Proposal

My strengths for this class would be understanding some of the adobe software that we have used for specific projects in this class. Also, the fact that I am on top of revising my projects and keeping in touch with my teacher Cindy. As an artist outside of class, I enjoy exploring the city and visiting different museums to gain inspiration from. Lastly, I find myself enjoying reading other artists blogs, where I also get my inspiration from, and building up my creativeness. After seeing everyone's presentation I would like to explore the color wheel more, and the study of the psychology part on each color and what their moods represents. The overall concept for my final project would be the moods on the Munsell Color Wheel, and how each color represents a mood. I want the video to look retro and simple, but humorous at the same time. This final will be created in photoshop as an animation piece, where you will see me posing different face expression for each color. The music will play throughout the entire animation and the choice of music will have an 80s beat to it. Overall, my animation piece will be a minute long.

No comments:

Post a Comment